It’s Friday and that means it’s time for us to look back at some of our favorite articles and tidbits from the past week. Enjoy the weekend everyone, and get ready for some exciting stuff from SXSW.
- 75% of Marketers are planning on using mobile web and the focus is leaning towards more personalization.
- Android made a statement at MWC, and continues to dominate in the mobile landscape, now becoming the most popular mobile browser.
- Fascinating Infographic on the use and growth of mobile web in Africa.
- Facebook is pushing web apps, but the startup Path is giving them some competition on the mobile platform.
- “This Charming Man” using only soundbites from Super Mario Brothers. Ingenuity meets nerdliness and we love it.